So what’s the secret to a better body? This is a 5 Part Series. Use all 5 “Secrets”/Strategies and you will find that this elusive Dream Body was not that difficult after all.
PART 1 in the 5 Part Series: The Spectacular Goal
S.M.A.R.T Goals? (Specific, Measured, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely)
At some point in your life you had big dreams. You were going to tackle the world.
Then you had sand kicked in your face a few times.
You then had people tell you the “real” story. You shouldn’t aim that high.
The WORST Part about the story is, you believed them. You shied away after getting the sand in your face. You settled for.
We look around us for heroes and put them on a pedestal, when in fact we can be outstanding in our own right. We gave in to mediocrity.
DO YOU REALLY WANT AN AMAZING BODY AND THE HEALTH THAT GOES WITH IT?
Here’s the recipe to the first Secret:
- Set a SPECTACULAR goal, something that scares you a little. I hope the goal is slightly UNREALISTIC, almost UNATTAINABLE. That makes the goal even more enticing. You might have doubts about whether you can achieve it. That’s okay. Nobody every got inspired by a small, realistic goal.
- Determine whether that goal is something you WANT or absolutely MUST have. Would you truly be unhappy if you didn’t have that outstanding body and health? Then it’s a must have.
- Put a time line on this goal and announce it to people close to you. This creates an air of urgency and realism to the goal.
- Take Massive Action immediately towards the goal’s achievement. Register for an event, buy the necessary things needed to succeed, get the gym membership you have been holding off on. Taking massive action creates momentum.
- Wait for next week’s Secret #2, for the next piece of the puzzle.
OPTION 2: Read all of this and then wait 6 months to a year, thinking there’s another way, only to reread this blog post a year later and follow the first option.
Option 3: There is no other option.
As always, please feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Spectacular Goal, if only to share it with someone out there. I would love to hear from you.
Until next week….!